Join us at Bead-Treat, May 4 – 6, 2018!
Bead-Treat wants to help you celebrate your friendships! Until Friday, April 20, when you and a friend (or friends!) register for Bead-Treat, you will each get $25 off the registration fee! That means, you and your friend will be able to take all three classes, receive all three class kits, goodie bags, enjoy Friday evenings Meet and Greet and Saturdays Open Session for only $425 CAD + HST. Note: both friends must register together.
Give us your friend’s name(s) in the order notes section of the checkout page and we’ll do our best to keep friends together in classes.
Your registration at Bead-Treat will include the following:
- Instruction in all three classes with Marilyn Gardiner, Pamela Kearns and Angela Peace
- One project kit in each class, as per the course description
- Exclusive Trunk Show displays with each instructor
- BeadFX on-site store with supplies
- A welcome gift goodie bag
- Participation in Friday evenings Meet and Greet with instructors and sponsors
- Access to Saturdays open session hosted by BeadFX during which time you can work on your projects, try product demos or just chill.
- Unlimited coffee/tea/cold drinks/water and snacks during class times and Saturdays open session
- Unlimited access to Pin-It Canada where you can explore other creative possibilities!
Please note that your registration does not include:
- meals (breakfast, lunch or dinner)
Bring to class:
- 4lb Fireline (required for the Swarovski Trillion Component Bracelet)
- Small scissors (required for the Swarovski Trillion Component Bracelet and the Knotted Fiber End-Caps)
- A beading surface
- A task light
- Magnification if required