Join us at Bead-Treat, May 4 – 6, 2018!
Registering with a friend? Give us your friend’s name(s) in the order notes section of the checkout page and we’ll do our best to keep friends together in classes.
Your registration at Bead-Treat will include the following:
- Instruction in all three classes with Marilyn Gardiner, Pamela Kearns and Angela Peace
- One project kit in each class, as per the course description
- Exclusive Trunk Show displays with each instructor
- BeadFX on-site store with supplies
- A welcome gift goodie bag
- Participation in Friday evenings Meet and Greet with instructors and sponsors
- Access to Saturdays open session hosted by BeadFX during which time you can work on your projects, try product demos or just chill.
- Unlimited coffee/tea/cold drinks/water and snacks during class times and Saturdays open session
- Unlimited access to Pin-It Canada where you can explore other creative possibilities!
Please note that your registration does not include:
- meals (breakfast, lunch or dinner)
Bring to class:
- 4lb Fireline (required for the Swarovski Trillion Component Bracelet)
- Small scissors (required for the Swarovski Trillion Component Bracelet and the Knotted Fiber End-Caps)
- A beading surface
- A task light
- Magnification if required