Yes! I want to register for Bead-Treat!
The entire weekend is yours for only $450.
Bead-Treat wants to help you celebrate your friendships! Until Friday, April 20, when you and a friend (or friends!) register for Bead-Treat, you will each get $25 off the registration fee! That means, you and your friend will be able to take all three classes, receive all three class kits, goodie bags, enjoy Friday evenings Meet and Greet and Saturdays Open Session for only $425 CAD + HST. Note: both friends must register together.
Give us your friends name(s) in the order notes section of the checkout page and well do our best to keep friends together in classes.
Or, register for single-day classes by clicking here
Your registration at Bead-Treat will include the following:
- Instruction in all three classes with Marilyn Gardiner, Pamela Kearns and Angela Peace. All classes will run 10:00am to 5:00pm on all days with a lunch break.
- One project kit in each class, as per the course description
- Exclusive Trunk Show displays with each instructor
- BeadFX on-site store with supplies
- A welcome gift goodie bag
- Participation in Friday evening’s Meet and Greet with instructors and sponsors
- Access to Saturday’s open session hosted by BeadFX during which time you can work on your projects, try product demos or just chill.
- Unlimited coffee/tea/cold drinks/water and snacks during class times and Saturday’s open session
- Unlimited access to Pin-It Canada where you can explore other creative possibilities!
Please note that your registration does not include:
- meals (breakfast, lunch or dinner)
1001 Fanshawe College Blvd.
London, ON N5Y 5R6 Canada
Bring to class:
- 4lb Fireline (required for the Swarovski Trillion Component Bracelet)
- Small scissors (required for the Swarovski Trillion Component Bracelet and the Knotted Fiber End-Caps)
- A beading surface
- A task light
- Magnification if required
Registering with a friend? As all three classes will be running simultaneous throughout the weekend, we will randomly schedule which class you will take first, second and third. If you are registering with friends and wish to stay together as a group, please indicate that in the order notes section of your checkout. We will make every effort to keep friends together within the classes.
Yes, life happens and cancellation is sometimes unavoidable. If you need to cancel your attendance:
- Prior to March 15, 2018, you will be refunded the amount paid, less a $50 processing fee.
- After March 15, 2018, refunds will not be given.
- Registered spaces are transferable in the event you are unable to attend at the last minute. We will attempt to find a replacement from our wait list if one exists. If someone registers for your spot, we will refund your payment less a $50 processing fee. If no one is available on the wait list, it is your responsibility to find a replacement for your spot in the retreat in order to have your payment refunded.
- By registering for Bead-Treat, you understand and accept the cancellation policy as stated.
For more information about Bead-Treat, email email@example.com.